The 160 Repeater Upgrade Kit allows any Crosman 160 air rifle to be upgraded to 10 shot self indexing repeater operation. It also allows easy scope mounting via the built in airgun dovetails on the breech.
This kit comprises all the parts required for “drop in” installation using simple hand tools, with no fitting, filing or modification required. Even better, the 160 Repeater Upgrade Kit can be removed if required and the air rifle converted back to it original single shot configuration (so long as you save the original parts, that is).
Compared to the standard, single shot version, the 160 Repeater offers:
- Multi shot capability using readily-available Benjamin Marauder 10-shot magazines.
- A muzzle velocity increase of over 100fps.
- Superior accuracy due to the floating barrel with longer breech and 2 setscrew barrel anchoring.
- Longer breech dovetails for increased scope mounting flexibility.
- Riser breech design allows for shroud installation (not supplied by Archer Airguns).
- Breech plug eliminates the possibility of pellets falling into the hammer mechanism.
The 160 Repeater Upgrade Kit contains high quality US-designed and manufactured CNC parts, including:
- Precision, anodized aircraft grade Aluminum breech.
- High flow steel bolt.
- Steel cocking pin.
- Steel hammer pin.
Other parts included are:
- Replacement .22 caliber barrel.
- Replacement front and rear iron sights.
- Benjamin Marauder magazine.
- Breech end cap (replaces Part 160-8).
- 4 x bolt probe O rings (2 are spares).
- 6 x barrel O rings (3 are spares).
- Rear trigger assembly screw.
- Breech screw.
- Breech screw washer.
- Front barrel setscrew.
- Rear Barrel setscrew.
- Breech plug.
- 2 x breech seals (1 is a spare).
- Allen wrench.
- Instruction sheet.
Please note that the 160 Repeater requires a scope (not included) for use, as the iron sights are usually obstructed by the magazine. Single shot tray not included. The video below gives step-by-step instructions.