The QB79 Repeater Upgrade Kit allows any QB79-type air rifle to be
upgraded to 10 shot self indexing repeater operation. This includes the
AR2079 and AR2079A models. The kit also fits Tech Force TF78T
models in exactly the same way.
This 33-piece kit comprises all
the parts required for “drop in” installation using simple hand tools,
with no fitting, filing or modification required. This new version is
also easier to assemble than the previous version. Even better, the
Repeater Upgrade Kit can be removed if required and the air rifle
converted back to it original single shot configuration (so long as you
save the original parts, that is).
Compared to the standard, single shot version, the QB79 Repeater offers:
- Multi shot capability using readily-available Benjamin Marauder 10-shot magazines.
- An XP Tune Kit-type bolt giving a muzzle velocity increase of over 100fps.
- Cock on opening action for improved feeding.
- Rear breech locking slot for easy magazine loading and use as a second safety.
- Superior accuracy due to the longer breech and 2 setscrew barrel anchoring.
- Longer breech dovetails for increased scope mounting flexibility.
- Riser breech design allows for potential fitment of shrouds etc where legal.
- Breech plug eliminates the possibility of pellets falling into the hammer mechanism.
The QB79 Repeater Upgrade Kit contains high quality US-designed, CNC manufactured parts, including:
- Precision, anodized aircraft grade Aluminum breech.
- High flow steel bolt.
- Steel hammer pin (short).
- Barrel band.
Other parts included are:
- Specially-machined, replacement AR2078 barrel.
- Cock on opening Hammer, cocking block and power adjustment shims.
- AR2078 Muzzle weight (fits in place with epoxy).
- Benjamin Marauder magazine.
- 4 x bolt probe O rings (2 are spares).
- 6 x barrel O rings (3 are spares).
- Rear trigger assembly screw.
- Rear trigger assembly screw washer.
- Breech screw.
- Breech screw washer.
- Front barrel setscrew.
- Rear Barrel setscrew.
- Breech plug.
- 2 x breech seals (1 is a spare).
- Allen wrench.
- Installation guide.
- Owner's manual.
Please note that
some kits will have a muzzle weight, others will have no muzzle weight
but iron sights fitted to the barrel. This variability is due to parts
The QB98 Repeater requires a scope for use (not included).
The video below gives full instructions.