The QB79 Repeater Upgrade Kit allows any QB79-type air rifle to be upgraded to 10 shot self indexing repeater operation. This includes the QB79 and AR2079A models. The kit also fits Tech Force TF78T and TF79T models in exactly the same way.
This 33-piece kit comprises all the parts required for “drop in” installation using simple hand tools, with no fitting, filing or modification required. Even better, the Repeater Upgrade Kit can be removed if required and the air rifle converted back to it original single shot configuration (so long as you save the original parts, that is).
Compared to the standard, single shot version, the QB79 Repeater offers:
- Multi shot capability using readily-available Benjamin Marauder 10-shot magazines.
- A muzzle velocity increase of over 100fps.
- Cock on opening action for improved feeding.
- Superior accuracy due to the longer breech and 2 setscrew barrel anchoring.
- Longer breech dovetails for increased scope mounting flexibility.
- Riser breech design allows any 9 ounce CO2 paintball tank to be used without an adapter.
- Breech plug eliminates the possibility of pellets falling into the hammer mechanism.
The QB79 Repeater Upgrade Kit contains high quality US-designed, CNC manufactured parts, including:
- Precision, anodized aircraft grade Aluminum breech.
- High flow steel bolt.
- Steel cocking pin.
- Steel hammer pin.
Other parts included are:
- Replacement QB79 barrel, pre-machined to accept magazine
- Benjamin Marauder magazine.
- 4 x bolt probe O rings (2 are spares).
- Barrel band screw.
- 6 x barrel O rings (3 are spares).
- Rear trigger assembly screw.
- Breech screw.
- Breech screw washer.
- Front barrel setscrew.
- Rear Barrel setscrew.
- Breech plug.
- 2 x breech seals (1 is a spare).
- Allen wrench.
- Instruction sheet.
Please note that
some kits will have a muzzle weight, others will have no muzzle weight
but iron sights fitted to the barrel. This variability is due to parts
The QB79 Repeater requires a scope for use (not included).
The video below gives full instructions.