New, improved version, with two setscrews for more secure fixing. CNC-manufactured from solid steel with a deep blued finish. The length is 4-inches and outside diameter is 0.855-inches.
This solid steel, blued muzzle break fits a huge number of air rifles and pistols having the very common 15mm diameter barrel. (15mm is 0.590 inches, approximately 19/32-inch). Installation may require an existing front sight to be removed from the barrel, so itís suitable for use only if a scope or red dot sight is fitted to the airgun. Apart from looking very cool, this muzzle brake usually makes a significant improvement in accuracy of an airgun by reducing barrel harmonics when the gun is fired. Click this link to see an independent customer test review showing the great accuracy improvement obtained with Crosman Quest and Storm XT air rifles using this brake.
The Archer Airguns Universal Muzzle Brake is NOT a silencer or suppressor. It makes no change to the report of the airgun.
Fits many air rifles (together with some air pistols), including the following models:
- Beeman 1073, Grizzly, Kodiak and similar air rifles.
- Ruger Air Hawk and Blackhawk.
- Crosman Quest 1000, Storm XT, TAC 1 Extreme, Phantom 1000, Optimus, TR77 air rifles
- Stoeger X10 and X20.
- QB78 Deluxe, QB79, AR2078, AR2078A, AR2079 air rifles.
- Tech Force TF79, TF89, TF78T and TF78GS air rifles.
- Benjamin Trail NP air pistol.
Does not fit the QB78 or Crosman 160.